Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Proof that canned pet food is dangerous

The BBC reported that this poor stray cat walked into the Scottish SPCA's Wildlife Rescue Centre in Middlebank on Sunday with her head wedged in an empty pet food tin. After the can was carefully removed she was checked over. She has now been taken to the Edinburgh and Lothians Animal Rescue and Rehoming Centre in Balerno, Edinburgh. Colin Seddon, Scottish SPCA Wildlife Rescue Centre manager, said: "Luckily no damage was done and the little cat was very pleased to be freed from the discomfort that comes with having your head stuck inside a tin can." Proof that canned pet food is dangerous. A reminder that litter is a terrible threat to animals. And a good excuse for me to say that Darling's is as good for cats as it is for dogs. Indeed, we already have some feline customers and we are planning to re-package and slightly re-formulate our recipes shortly with a view to launching Darling's Real Cat Food. In the meantime if you have a cat then please don't hesitate to contact us on 0844 656 1566.

1 comment:

  1. Hi yeah in the pictures is reviled that the cans are dangerous as well as the plastic strings from the six pack of beers but any who poor cat his trap ,poor cat he can die of a coronary heart disease cause he is not conscience of what is happen